COOLER CLEANING SERVICES
Water Cooler Cleaning Services
Your water cooler needs to be cleaned! Over time, bacteria may grow inside or around the spigots and reservoir. You should always make sure to clean your water cooler regularly to prevent bacteria buildup. We can clean it for you with our regularly scheduled cleaning service, or you are welcome to clean it on your own.
Cleaning Service provided by Premium Springs
On-Site Cooler Cleaning Service
We recommend sanitizing your cooler once every 6 months. We offer cooler cleaning on-site for only $34.95. We will come to your home or office and sanitize your cooler inside and out with non-toxic, specially designed cleaning agents. We can also arrange to schedule cleanings automatically.
Off-Site Cooler Cleaning Service
Sometimes a more vigorous cleaning is required. For this service we will provide you with a loaner, pick up your cooler, have it sanitized, and return it to you. You are never without a water cooler.
You may also purchase a cooler cleaning kit and clean the cooler yourself. Visit our accessories page for more information.
Want to clean your own water cooler?
Here's how you can clean the cooler yourself:
- Unplug cooler upon completion of a bottle of water and remove empty bottle.
- Remove lid and baffle from the reservoir. The baffle will be either a blue or white plastic disc or funnel.
- Add approximately 1 cup of vinegar and 3 cups of hot water. Using a clean cloth, wipe the entire inner surface of the reservoir.
- Drain the reservoir through the taps. Unscrew the taps and wash with regular household detergents. Taps are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse out the reservoir by filling it at least twice with water and draining it out through the tap(s) into a container.
- Reinstall cleaned baffle, place a new bottle on cooler, and plug into electrical supply.
Check out our
Ready to get started with Premium Springs delivery service to your home or office? Please fill out our online order form and we will be happy to open your account, and get your first delivery sometimes as soon as tomorrow!
We are celebrating out 20 year anniversary!